Saturday 13 November 2010

Updates the second

At the start of December I will be exhibiting at this show in Bristol


For more details visit Inky goodness

Here is a sneak peak of what I will be showing

dream boat

Before this I will be in Brighton painting up a hotel room, here is a peak of the plans..

Planning

In the same week Ill be doing a window display for

This is a cat im working on for it.

In progress, giant cat.

I was commissioned by Digital artists to create a tutorial for them magazine


Recently I was contacted by a company to send my work to them, so I made a little custom box for a usb to slide in. Here is one side.. See more on my flickr.

2 box


Ive done a limited run of cards for Christmas which you can purchase on my etsy shop

christmas cards

If you ask nicely ill doodle on your envelope as well.


Christmas cards


Next week I will be drawing at the amazing Thought bubble event, ill bring a few prints along so say hello please!





John Romtia Jr will be their! Amazing!















And that's it xx

No comments: