Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hello!

Hello! Firstly Id like to apologies for my lack of blogging. Ive been super super busy. A lot of the things I have actually been working on I cant actually share with you tho.


One of these projects is an animation with Lesley Barnes for a fantastic Scottish Band which should be near completion in March Sometime. Super excited about this its looking really really great.

I have also been creating illustrations for a book which will feature the likes of Jeremy ville, Jon Burgerman and Buff Monster.


However! I can share with you an exhibition that I recently put together for The Common Bar in Manchester








The Show features Kristyna Baczynski Lord Whitney and The Pern is on till 12th of May, you can find more details here.


I was also in Anorak Magazine with a double spread which you can buy here




















Today you will be able to find me in the latest Digital Artist magazine where I am apparently part of 2011 creative hot list. Which is amazing! More info here




I think that's it for now, shame I cant share everything with you :c. I also have a tumblr now this is mostly as a creative scrap book so please follow me if you want to know what inspires me. Also I have lots of new items in my shop please feel free to have a browse.

P.S

I will also have my work in this years Pictoplasma


x