Thursday 24 March 2011

TOTEMS & HOTEL ROOMS

It has been a very busy few months, I just finished working on a music video for (¢&*) secrets will be reveled soon. Looking forward to sharing it with you.

The images below are from a hotel room in Brighton You can sleep in one of my drawings if that is your thing.I really enjoyed painting this and looking out onto the sea everyday. More big murals please!!










Here is another image from The Common Bar mural I did.






I was lucky enough to be included in the INKYGOODNESS totem exhibition that will be apart of Pictoplasma in Berlin. I wanted to try something a little bit different as ive been a slave to the posca pen for the past three months.























This is part of the most recent commissioned project I will be doing up until mid April. Will share more details when its done.
























Thanks for being interested


Matt

x

P.s I will be drawing at Nation of Shopkeepers on the 31st of March. Come and say hi.

No comments: