Wednesday 20 April 2011

shows galore

Its april its bunny season.

First up beards, trees, magic, swords, wolves. Im going to turn this into a repeat pattern and maybe some cushions or pencil cases.




















I was recently commisioned by artist zoe papadopoulou to create a series of images for the Science gallery in Dublin for a show entitled 'Reproductive Futures'. More images on the way.




















Recently I was lucky enough to be included in The Edward Scissorhands 20th Aniversary show in LA at Gallery Nucleus, some really amazing work on display. I wish I could have gone, lots of artists from disney. The show was also joined by the cast and creatures of the amazing show Adventure time as they also had an exhibition on at the same time.

Look at that que!!

(picture from )



Another show I had my work in was Pictoplasma with Inkygoodness.


Over and out!

No comments: